| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dedza in November is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 74.1mm (2.9in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Dedza November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Dedza, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Dedza:
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) N
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) NNE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) E
- Blantyre, Malawi - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) SSE
- Chileka, Malawi - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) SSE
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SSE
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 242 kms (150.4 miles) SE
- Thyolo, Malawi - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) SSE
- Makhanga, Malawi - 262.3 kms (163 miles) SSE