| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dedza in January is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched. A hearty 288.6mm (11.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Dedza January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dedza, Malawi
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dedza:
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) N
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) NNE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) E
- Blantyre, Malawi - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) SSE
- Chileka, Malawi - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) SSE
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SSE
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 242 kms (150.4 miles) SE
- Thyolo, Malawi - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) SSE
- Makhanga, Malawi - 262.3 kms (163 miles) SSE